Leon Therapeutics is operational with the following considerations.
Your health and safety is our top priority.
It is standard practice for our staff to:
- Sanitize our equipment between clients
- Provide freshly laundered sheets for each client
- Regularly wash hands as per CDC guidelines and apply hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol content
- Sanitize common areas and fittings (such as doorknobs, surfaces etc.) in studio between appointments
In addition to our normal hygiene routines, our therapists will also:
- Be fully vaccinated
- Wear a mask for the duration of your session, should you wish them to
- Have their temperature checked every day
- Be assessed for any symptoms and, in the event they are presenting COVID symptoms, quarantine themselves as a precaution
As usual, when visiting our studio, you are welcome to use the shower facilities connected to your treatment room before and after your massage. If you have any special hygiene considerations you would like to make us aware of, you can inform us during the booking process.
Please DO NOT book a session if:
- you or a household member are under an isolation or quarantine directive
- you have a fever
- you are presenting COVID-19 symptoms
- you have a communicable illness
Receiving a massage whilst feeling under the weather can worsen symptoms, not improve them.
If you have already booked and begin to experience any of the above, please notify us immediately so that we may reschedule your appointment.